Washing Machine Repair and Troubleshooting Tips
One of the most devastating things that can go wrong with the washing machine is leaks or flooding. The local washer repair man addresses many common issues with laundry appliances. Here are some washer repair and troubleshooting tips:
- Check the fill hoses, water intake vales and the washer fill valve
- Make sure the drain pipe is not clogged
- Tub water injection hose leaking
- Pump leaking
- Tub leaking
- Damaged water inlet fill valve.
- Broken lid switch
- Worn lid plunger
- Burned out spin solenoid
- Worn or broken belt
- Bad timer contact
- Worn drive belt.
- Worn agitator cam assembly or drive spindle
- Bad internal timer contact
- Worn wig-wag plunger/lifter or transmission mode lever
- Bad lid switch
- Bad pressure switch
VIBRATION AND SHAKING DURING SPIN
Washer must be level and installed on a solid floor to prevent vibration and shaking during spin
Serious problems will require serious attention. Washer repair should only be performed by a qualified service technician. The washer combines water and electricity to operate so only a trained professional should service the appliance. Contact us for help with all your washer parts Tampa questions.